Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-11-2015, 01:46 AM   #1
antk
antk began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Export job list

Hi - this is my first post on this forum and i'm a newbie to this.

Can anyone tell me if their is a way to export the job history out from calibre?

thanks
antk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:11 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Calibre questions belong in the Calibre forum, to where I'm now moving this.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2015, 11:43 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by antk View Post
Hi - this is my first post on this forum and i'm a newbie to this.

Can anyone tell me if their is a way to export the job history out from calibre?

thanks
While not as clean/clear as the job status display, Try the using the debug log.
Preferences: Restart in Debug Mode (or use the CLI. calibre-debug -g > foo.txt in a Batch file)

Why do you need this?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote