Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Today, 08:15 AM   #1
AnnieQuinn
AnnieQuinn began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Change the color of the interface

Hello, I'm in the process of customizing color at Look&Feel. Everything is almost done, but I still haven't found an edit to change this. The blue part in the photo. That means every time you hover over an item, it will highlight it a bit. I want to change the color of the highlight. Have I missed any edits? Thanks for reading, sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area.

AnnieQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:08 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I'm afraid that particular color is not customizable.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 09:13 AM   #3
AnnieQuinn
AnnieQuinn began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I'm afraid that particular color is not customizable.
Well, thank you for your response. I'm just curious if there's a place to customize it and I haven't found the right place. If it can't be customized or changed, then I'm reassured. It's okay, the colors are also cute pastel, not too brightly contrasted with the color tone I'm aiming for.
AnnieQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote