Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
Ryanfromvisalia
Ryanfromvisalia began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505LC / Kindle 2
Selling Question...

Hello Everyone. I want to apologize if I am posting this in the wrong area, but i'm not sure where to ask this. I have a six month old Blue Sony PRS-505; Sony Light Wedge, 2 Gig SD Card; Retractable USB Cord; Burgandy Leather cover and Gamestop AC Adapter. I am thinking about selling them off to a friend back east, but I am not sure what a good asking price for all of it together would be. I am thinking $299 + shipping. What do you guys think?? Thanks in advance.
Ryanfromvisalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:47 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Ryan.

Have you looked in our "Flea Market" forums to see comparable selling prices of other members?

I think that may be a little high, but I'm not that familiar with what you have.

Good luck.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
With all the extras you're throwing in, that seems like a good deal
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
Ryanfromvisalia
Ryanfromvisalia began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505LC / Kindle 2
Thanks everyone for the response. Sorry I haven't replied earlier. Just became the proud parent of a Kindle 2 over the week. I think I might have to give my Sony to my Mom.
Ryanfromvisalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 02:37 PM   #5
sdmama
Enthusiast
sdmama doesn't littersdmama doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader 505 and 700 and Kindle 2
You're a good son. I'm sure she'll enjoy it.
sdmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert