Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:23 PM   #1
Tenome
Enthusiast
Tenome began at the beginning.

Device: none
Annotations/highlight notes feature/plugin

I'm aware that Calibre has a highlight feature, but is there a plugin or some way to make the notes accessible from the Calibre reader anywhere in the book? I'm reading a dense book with a lot of characters, and am having to keep a txt file of who's who. I'm wondering if I can just do this in Calibre instead.

If this isn't possible, then I'd like to request it as a feature. Even a basic Notes tab would be useful.
Tenome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM   #2
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Ctrl+h?
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert