Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-29-2011, 04:30 PM   #1
AEA64
AEA64 began at the beginning.

Device: Considering getting a Pocket eDGe or Kindle 4
Will something like "Hand tool" be in Kindle Touch?

Hi
Does anyone know, will in Kindle Touch be something like "hand tool" in Acrobat Reader, which will allow you to move a zoomed area in Web pages and those damned PDFs with a move of your finger, just like in phones and tablets.

I recently got my K4 and I'd say it can navigate around a webpage with decent speed with the 5-way. Would be nice if KTouch had that function.

Last edited by AEA64; 10-29-2011 at 04:35 PM.
AEA64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
MickeyMark
Learning to read...
MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.MickeyMark can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: K3-3G, KDXG
If the new Kindle Touch has Pinch Zoom and Pan for PDF files... I'll buy one as soon as I find out about it.

I don't expect either feature.
MickeyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2011, 04:07 PM   #3
AEA64
AEA64 began at the beginning.

Device: Considering getting a Pocket eDGe or Kindle 4
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMark View Post
If the new Kindle Touch has Pinch Zoom and Pan for PDF files... I'll buy one as soon as I find out about it.

I don't expect either feature.
Same here. I'll up this topic after November 21st. I'm sure lots of people here have already ordered KTouch.
AEA64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:09 PM   #4
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Even if it does, the slow refresh and screen flashing will just drive you batty.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote