Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old Today, 09:29 AM   #1
mklauber
mklauber began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Submitting Ratings unfocuses the book record

As far as I can tell, uniquely among the available fields, editing the rating via keyboard and clicking "enter" results in the focus being lost. Text fields, Dates, and Int fields all result in the book's record/field receiving the focus after pressing enter, which makes it easy to navigate the library.

I'm trying to figure out where this is occurring, but I'm not familiar with developing with qt. Can someone point me in a direction where I can fix this?

Thanks
mklauber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:12 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Doesnt happen for me, steps I tried:

1) Navigate to the rating field
2) press f2
3) press 4 to change the rating to 4 stars
4) press enter
5) focus remains in the book list
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
bug report, ratings