Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-06-2023, 01:20 AM   #1
krmgrkm
krmgrkm began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2 | onyxboox poke 3
Kobo Libra 2 | How to back to stock firmware

Dear All,

I was updated Kobo Libra 2 with Nickelmenu and Koreader. But now i want to go back to stock firmware. How can i delete these updates? When i tried to reset to factory settings, it can not be delete them.

I am waiting you kind replies.

Thanks in advance.
krmgrkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 01:54 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
If you type devmodeon in the search box and do a search, you will enable developer mode. If you look under Settings => Device information, you should see a Developer options item at the bottom of the page. Tapping on view and going to the last page, you will see a Factory reset your ereader. This is like the manual factory reset and wipes your Kobo back to the factory firmware (basically, as it came out of the box).
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert