Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 04:09 AM   #1
Freso
Freso can eat soup with a fork.Freso can eat soup with a fork.Freso can eat soup with a fork.Freso can eat soup with a fork.Freso can eat soup with a fork.Freso can eat soup with a fork.Freso can eat soup with a fork.Freso can eat soup with a fork.Freso can eat soup with a fork.Freso can eat soup with a fork.Freso can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PocketBook 515W → Kobo Libra Colour
Question Compatible styluses

I'm looking for a stylus for my ereader that's a tad cheaper than the official Kobo Stylus 2, but I'm not entirely sure what I need to look for to check compatibility. EMR or no? Special protocol? Capacitive?

If anyone has experience with specific stylus models working on the Libra Colour, I guess noting those would also be appreciated.

Ideally, it would be one with same/similar features of the official pen -- i.e., built-in switch(es) for highlight and erase mode.
Freso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:12 PM   #2
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Colour, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Oasis3, Voyage
A search in this forum would have resulted in the thread below. Reading through all the posts provides alternatives.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=361062

Last edited by Skydog; Today at 12:15 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
compatibility, libra colour, stylus