Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM   #1
jhb-812
jhb-812 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 10e
Custom recipe files are deleted next time starting calibre

The custom recipes that I previously downloaded — usually using a specific url that I edit — disappear from my calibre library after I close and reopen the program. How can I keep them from being removed?
jhb-812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:27 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Reset the delete news older than setting at the bottom of the fetch news dialog back to 60 days. And the setting to keep at most issues in the advanced tab
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert