Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-27-2016, 06:37 PM   #1
Bigo2
Zealot
Bigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchforkBigo2 can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindle3
Column to show file date

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Sorry, got busy and forgot to reply to this.
Good to hear.
You can do this by composing two functions. "select" and the formats_ function you want to use. Example:
Code:
program: select(formats_modtimes('yyyy-MM-dd'), 'EPUB')
returns the date the EPUB was modified, or the empty string if there isn't an EPUB. Note that the key in "select" is case sensitive.
Oh well. To paraphrase Kovid when he replies to bug reports involving PDF, "PDF has various limitations".
Hi chaley, searchin for the solution concerning the file modifications date I have found this thread (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=154780) and there are your suggestions. It is probably something I am looking for, however I don't understand how to implement it. Could you please elborate?
Thanks and regards
Bigo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 03:11 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigo2 View Post
Hi chaley, searchin for the solution concerning the file modifications date I have found this thread (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=154780) and there are your suggestions. It is probably something I am looking for, however I don't understand how to implement it. Could you please elborate?
Thanks and regards
I assume you are referring to the template in post 16.
Code:
{:'re(list_item(formats_modtimes('dd/MM/yy hh:mm'), 0, ','), '^.*?:', '')'}
If so, then you need to make a custom column "built from other columns" and put the above into the template.

Note that the template shows only the first format, whatever that is. The format list is sorted into alphabetical order.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2016, 03:12 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Moderator Notice
Made into new thread. The other thread was 2 years old.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote