Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-06-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
Sean Hancock
Sean Hancock began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Coming of Age Novel

Hello,

My name is Sean Hancock and while I work for the BBC, I've written a coming of age novel called Trick that's currently available on Kindle. I grew up loving books such as The Catcher in the Rye (J.D. Salinger), The Body (Stephen King) and The Rachel Papers (Martin Amis). My story isn't in their league of course but hopefully it gives you an idea of the genre. [edit self-promotion by moderation]

Last edited by dreams; 08-06-2011 at 04:12 PM.
Sean Hancock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
mmmm - more to life - tha knows, than kindle ....

May I offer you a warm welcome to Mobileread Forums.

Have a browse around, you may have already discovered the Main Forum is laid out in a logical manner.

Everyone’s friendly, if you need any help, do ask around. Members with Green names are the hard-working Moderators…(they don’t bite, just keep the rest of us safe.)

If you want a non-technical chat or three, pop into the Lounge .

check out our Wiki for other information ....

Please join in and enjoy your stay .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Sean and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote