Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 12:56 PM   #1
derek80
derek80 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600 and PRS-300
Aluratek Libre forum suggestion

I've been lurking for a bit on MR. I have a PRS-300, and I recently bought my partner an Aluratek Libre. When searching for information on the Libre, I was generally directed to the Jetbook forum as I understand the Libre is essentially a re-branded Jetbook with different firmware.

I think it would be helpful for current and prospective Libre owners if the Aluratek Libre was explicitly included in the forum list, either as its own forum or within the same title as the Jetbook forum. This would prevent confusion for any current or prospective owners of the Aluratek Libre as to where they should post or find information. It might be more appropriate to have a separate forum or a sub-forum for the Libre since the firmware is different than the Jetbook, but that's just my suggestion.
derek80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:55 PM   #2
uRwhatUr
Groupie
uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.uRwhatUr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Aluratek Libre
As an owner of a new Libre, I agree. In regards to the firmware, I suggested to Aluratek via the help desk that they post some sort of change log. I got the following response:

Subject: Re: Libre Firmware change log
I will forward your request to our Product Manager. Thank you for your suggestion.

Pete
Date: 07 January 2010 13:17
uRwhatUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert