Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-13-2020, 12:46 PM   #1
Adam777
Adam777 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Kobo Glo Image needed please!

Hello guys, hope you're doing well.
So my kobo glo won't turn on and is stuck on the powered off screen. I have tried every possible solution for factory reset to checking if the screen is broken. The screen looks fine so I think it's a software problem. If someone could provide me with a link to a kobo glo image that would be great.
thanks in advance!
Adam777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 05:42 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
@Adam777: You need to follow the instructions in the response to your first request. Until you have done that, there is nothing I can do.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2020, 06:36 PM   #3
Adam777
Adam777 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
@Adam777: You need to follow the instructions in the response to your first request. Until you have done that, there is nothing I can do.
Thank you! I have just seen your reply and I will try to get it enabled!
Adam777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 08:30 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent (just in case I see it later and wonder).
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote