Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 08:57 AM   #1
maakies
maakies began at the beginning.

Device: Scribe, Voyage & iPad Mini
Any way to block OTA updates in the hope for future jailbreak?

So, I have a Scribe and I'm on 5.16.9, well past jailbreak as an option. Would like to be able to jailbreak in the future as I despise the home page. Used KOReader on my Voyage which would be much better.

I use sendtokindle, so indefinite airplane mode isn't an option.

Thank you for your time.
maakies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #2
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle PW1
Fill out device storage with junk data and leave only ~100 MB of free space? So it doesn't have enough space to completely download firmware update bin file.
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert