Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-18-2013, 04:39 AM   #1
AlphaZulu
AlphaZulu began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablet
Beam Ebooks.De failed

Hi,

does anybody else have the Problem, that it is not longer possible to download ebooks from beam.de in Calibre? If I click on Beam ebooks.de you can see this message on Screen:

Ungültiger AdCode-Aufruf 908 32307 10072 (Projekt von der Nutzung im Netzwerk ausgeschlossen)

What's the problem?

Greetings from Germany

Axel
AlphaZulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 05:06 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to Mobileread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaZulu View Post
does anybody else have the Problem, that it is not longer possible to download ebooks from beam.de in Calibre? If I click on Beam ebooks.de you can see this message on Screen:
I don't have any problem with ebook.de via the Get Books feature of calibre. Searches are fine and it takes me straight to the page for purchase. I didn't actually try to purchase through their site since this would not be a calibre issue.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 05-18-2013 at 06:11 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-18-2013, 05:37 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Hi,

Ungültiger AdCode-Aufruf 908 32307 10072 (Projekt von der Nutzung im Netzwerk ausgeschlossen)

What's the problem?

Greetings from Germany

Axel
Thank you for reporting the problem.

I don't know what has happened. As you can see from the message, Affiliwelt is "excluding me from the network". I have sent email to Affiliwelt and to the owner of beam.de asking what the problem is and if we can fix it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #4
AlphaZulu
AlphaZulu began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I have sent email to Affiliwelt and to the owner of beam.de asking what the problem is and if we can fix it.
It worked for a time, but now again I only can read this message: "Ungültiger AdCode-Aufruf 908 32307 10072 (Projekt von der Nutzung im Netzwerk ausgeschlossen)".

In the moment I have to download my ebooks manualy and add them to Calibre.

Greetings from Germany

Axel
AlphaZulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
It worked for a time, but now again I only can read this message: "Ungültiger AdCode-Aufruf 908 32307 10072 (Projekt von der Nutzung im Netzwerk ausgeschlossen)".

Greetings from Germany

Axel
It works for me. Perhaps their site was down for a short time?

Let me know if it still fails for you.
Advert
Old 11-18-2013, 08:16 AM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:

Greetings from Germany

Axel
My apologies. I now understand what was happening. For some reason my seller account was blocked. Searching worked, but following links to browse specific books failed. This is now fixed. Links work again.