Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-12-2016, 05:51 AM   #1
mbkimberley
Enthusiast
mbkimberley can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mbkimberley can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mbkimberley can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mbkimberley can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mbkimberley can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mbkimberley can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mbkimberley can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mbkimberley can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mbkimberley can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mbkimberley can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.mbkimberley can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: none
anyone read Tess Gerritsen?

hey guys, ive come across an author called Tess Gerritsen, ive read up on a few reviews of her books but just wondering if anyone here as read anything shes written? some of her books include
-the apprentice
- body double
-vanish
- keeping the dead
ive found a site thats offering 88% off her books which seems pretty cheap to me!

[Affiliate link deleted - MODERATOR]

would appreciate any thoughts

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-12-2016 at 12:55 PM.
mbkimberley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:04 AM   #2
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
It's an Amazon Kindle Daily Deal that has the first eight books in Gerritsen's Rizzoli & Isles series for 99p each. Not sure why you are linking to posts on another forum then a site that monitors price drops, when its an Amazon offer?

She's a well known author and this is a well reviewed series, worth grabbing all of those books at this price if you've enjoyed a couple of them already.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-12-2016, 08:41 AM   #3
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Also check out the Rizzoli and Isles TV Series.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 01:58 PM   #4
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Yes, I found them a few years ago, and quickly went through as many as I could find. Until I got a bit blood-gutted and stopped. She's not for the faint of heart, I'll tell ya that much! But I'll go check the deal - thanks!

Or not. Guess it's either over or not a deal in the US. I probably read them anyway, as I went in order before I stopped.

Last edited by badgoodDeb; 02-13-2016 at 02:00 PM.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote