Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-01-2017, 12:30 PM   #1
CatherineStewart
Mom, Wife, Reader!
CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura One
Since update: Can no longer connect to Overdrive KAO

Updated to the new software today. It signed me out of overdrive and now it won't let me sign back in. It will let me create a new account but I cannot sign in with my old account (in which I already have holds and checkouts). All I get is a blank page. Help!
CatherineStewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 07:35 AM   #2
CatherineStewart
Mom, Wife, Reader!
CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Anyone?
Advert
Old 08-02-2017, 02:14 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineStewart View Post
Updated to the new software today. It signed me out of overdrive and now it won't let me sign back in. It will let me create a new account but I cannot sign in with my old account (in which I already have holds and checkouts). All I get is a blank page. Help!
Quote:
Anyone?
I've never been signed out of my library account when I've done a firmware upgrade which is not of much help to you. I would suggest backing up your library, reading postions, etc. and then doing a sign out/sign in to see if that helps with the problem. If that doesn't work, then a full factory reset.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 02:26 PM   #4
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
There was an earlier update a few months ago that booted several people (including me) out of Overdrive. However there were no problems reported signing back in to the account.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 09:09 AM   #5
CatherineStewart
Mom, Wife, Reader!

So the upgrade did not boot me out. But after I upgraded I signed out of overdrive (because I have two libraries I use) and it would not let me sign back in. To either library. It did however let me creat a NEW overdrive account and connect to my two libraries that way and synced ok and downloaded my current checkouts. Which I found weird cause they were checked out under my original overdrive account via my laptop. Puzzling. I have not yet tried to sign out and sign in again. Too afraid.
Advert
Old 08-04-2017, 11:26 PM   #6
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
So the upgrade did not boot me out. But after I upgraded I signed out of overdrive (because I have two libraries I use) and it would not let me sign back in. To either library. It did however let me creat a NEW overdrive account and connect to my two libraries that way and synced ok and downloaded my current checkouts. Which I found weird cause they were checked out under my original overdrive account via my laptop. Puzzling. I have not yet tried to sign out and sign in again. Too afraid.
If it's working, don't fix it is almost always a good idea.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote