Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old Today, 09:07 AM   #1
mremond
mremond began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite & reMarkable 2
ebook-convert on MacOS: where to put fonts ?

Hello,

I am convert to PDF fine with a custom font that I added to Calibre and it convert just fine from the UI with that font.

I am trying to convert from a script with ebook-convert, using the parameter --embed-font-family

However, no matter what I tried, I get the error: "No embeddable fonts found for family"

Any idea where I should put by my fonts ?

Thanks !
mremond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
~/Library/Fonts
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
font