Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 04:18 PM   #1
bw777
bw777 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Find Obok Failed DeDRM

Hello. Loading epub files downloaded from Kobo into Adobe Digital Editions, then dragging the resultant epub from the Digital Editions folder into Calibre, imports books correctly. However, I started using Obok DeDRM for its convenience, and spot checking the results seemed successful. However, now I've discovered that it's been occasionally failing, leaving me with some sort of encoded book about once in every dozen. So as I find the failed books I have manually replaced those via ADE.

So, first, is there a known issue with Obok failing?

And, second, is there a way to find these files that failed import without having to view every book? I have several thousand books, so searches take some time, and i haven't found a reliable search yet (Quality Check - Check DRM doesn't find them, so i assume Obok did something to them).

Thank you.
bw777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:47 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Try running the Count Pages plugin - it should fail with the DRMed books.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, dedrm, epub, plug-ins