Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-13-2017, 11:02 PM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
New Amazon Prime 2% Rewards Program

Amazon Reload

Be an Amazon Prime Member

Prime members earn 2% rewards every time they reload their Gift Card Balance with their checking account

Set up 2% rewards

To set up 2% rewards, you need:
• US bank account and routing number
• Debit card number
• US driver's license number

Reload your Gift Card Balance

Reload your Gift Card Balance using 2% rewards payment method.

Your 2% rewards will be added to your Gift Card Balance at the same time you reload.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Q: Why do I need to provide my checking account and my debit card?
A: To fulfill your reload faster, we will sometimes route orders through your debit card instead of your bank account.

Q: I have more than one debit card, which one should I choose?
A: When possible, you should provide the debit card and checking account number which draws funds from the same account.

Q: How soon will my funds be available? When are rewards added?
A: For most reloads, your funds will be available within 5 minutes. However, some reloads may be delayed up to 4 hours if a closer review is necessary. Rewards will be made available at the same time your reload is fulfilled.

Q: Can I combine 2% rewards with my 5% Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or my Amazon Prime Store Card rewards?
A: Unfortunately, 2% rewards are not available when you reload using a credit card, including the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card or the Amazon Prime Store Card.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 01:42 PM   #2
Gotadimple
Zealot
Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gotadimple ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Nvidia Shield
Nice, but only for those who don't have access to credit cards.
Gotadimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert