Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old Today, 05:20 AM   #1
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Image background in the Viewer

Calibre 7.19. viewer. How can I assign different margins to background image and text? Text is ok with just coloured background, but loses all margins as soon as I add a background image. 2-page landscape in paged mode.

I have tried different values in Page Layout and Styles, and nothing helps, text jumps to the edge of the background image. (no added CSS)
Same book looks exactly as I want in Calibre 3.34 viewer.

Also found that (without background pic) the values for maximum text area remain constant, which widens the margins when I enlarge the viewer window.

please!

Last edited by travger; Today at 05:21 AM. Reason: edit:typo
travger is offline   Reply With Quote