Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 06-10-2024, 06:35 AM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Some Navigation Problems...

If I open a search window in the epub viewer, I can't use the arrow keys to switch from one search result to the next.

I seem to have to use the mouse.

When I used the arrow keys to try to switch, the viewer "smooth" scrolls down. I can't find a setting to turn off smooth scrolling. I found a setting to speed it up, and figured if it's too fast to see it might not give me motion sickness, but that setting doesn't seem to work.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 11:37 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
F3 (a fairly common NEXT) or enter jumps to next.
Shift-F3 (is the common Previous)
Esc cancels the search (returns to original location)

(Cancelling the search box seems to require the mouse use on the main viewer tool bar)

Preferences (inside the Viewer): Keyboard shortcuts: is where you can reassign some keystrokes
(note you have to click the Action on the list to see / change the assignments )

Here is the Man page:
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/vie...oard-shortcuts
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2024, 01:06 AM   #3
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Thanks!
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, calibre ebook-viewer