Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-13-2020, 05:06 AM   #1
Carol Reid
Carol Reid began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle fire
Help with Ezpdf please

Dear All, I bought the Ezpdf app for my Kindle to use with cross stitch chart marking. I watched demos on YouTube and felt fairly confident however I am unable to click copy and Find the cross stitch symbols with this app. I can only get the sticky note bar up not the copy search bar.
Can anyone help with this app please.
Carol Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 03:20 PM   #2
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
After watching a hint video (EZpdf for cross stitch) it does look rather cool in that it could FIND all instances of a color/symbol.

However, I'm only seeing it for Android or Kindle Fire (which is a sort of Android). Or for iOS. Oh, I see you are using a Kindle Fire and not a straight-up-kindle. If we have a Kindle FIRE section in this forum, you might get more help there.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2020, 09:29 PM   #3
Junket
Nil adsuetudine maius
Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4
Yup. You posted in the wrong forum. While there might be someone here who also uses a Fire device, you'd certainly get more answers if you ask staff to move your post to the Fire forum.
Junket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:13 AM   #4
Carol Reid
Carol Reid began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle fire
Thank you for your reply,I am wondering if it is a newer edition. I will look for a kindle help section. Carol
Carol Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 07:29 AM   #5
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Moved to the Fire subforum. Please don’t repost.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert