Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 06:02 AM   #1
mitch13
Groupie
mitch13 began at the beginning.

Device: Appraising the market
Books that will not open in Calibre (faulty books)

I have searched for an answer with no luck (and there might not be one).
I imported many books/magazines into to Calibre, which I thought I had lost in a rebuild. A lot of them, mostly .pdf books, will not open (obviously faulty/incomplete) and need to be deleted. The problem is there are so many to check if they are faulty, and it can only be done one at a time, which takes awhile opening them with a PDF reader (web browser) and then waiting for them to try and load.

Is there any plugin or similar that could check in bulk for these problem books?
mitch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:35 AM   #2
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
If you're using Windows, PDFInfoGUI might be of help.

Last edited by ownedbycats; Today at 06:37 AM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert