Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2024, 11:43 AM   #1
Liudprand
Zealot
Liudprand began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Regex that will find links in an epub file in Sigil?

I have a simple, but so far intractable problem with Sigil's search function.

I want to know what the exact form should be of a regular expression to find all links (including endnote markers). I've searched all of the relevant sections of the Sigil user guide, as well as several websites that offer regex "cheat sheets" (here, for example: https://www.keycdn.com/support/regex-cheat-sheet). But I can't find this one piece of information.

I've asked this elsewhere, and in essence received the response: "If you don't already know the answer to this, or where to find it, then maybe Sigil isn't for you." If anyone can improve on that, I'd be very grateful!

Last edited by Liudprand; 08-22-2024 at 11:54 AM.
Old 08-22-2024, 11:54 AM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Again, this has nothing to do with Sigil. I asked you to move this to the Epub forum here on Mobileread. If you ask there and show a few snippets of the xhtml code you use to create a footnote marker, and a few snippets of how the footnotes are coded up, I am sure you will get some help generating a regex for Calibre, or Sigil.
Advert
Closed Thread