Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old Today, 10:21 AM   #1
KecajN
Enthusiast
KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBoox Inkpad 3, Inkpad X
Inkpad X: How can I open the device case?

My old Pocketbook Inkpad X experiences some hardware issues (most likely power on switch failed) and I would like to look inside the case. Does anyone know how can I open the case without damaging the device?
KecajN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:29 PM   #2
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Just find the small seam where the backcover is clicked in and open it carefully. It is not that complicated, backcover is black und the rest of the case is silvergray.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 04:00 PM   #3
KecajN
Enthusiast
KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for the hint, I managed to open the backcover. I'm a little surprised that the Inkpad X looks so different inside compared to the Inkpad 3.
Old Today, 04:09 PM   #4
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Well it is a large screen and we don't need that much hardware around it (though a lot of flex cables).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Internal-photos-4529576.pdf (1.49 MB, 4 views)

Last edited by nhedgehog; Today at 04:13 PM.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:24 PM   #5
KecajN
Enthusiast

I expected to find a loose cable or (power) switch that needed soldering. But everything looks solid. I need to contact FixIt service.
Advert