Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 03:58 PM   #1
MJLee
Connoisseur
MJLee began at the beginning.

Device: none
Interface to replace calibre companion

I thought I'd put this here since it's really about replacing calibre companion. Long story short. My tablet died a swift and painful death and I bought a new. I've used CC for ages to read ebooks on my tablet. However when I went to dl it again from Play store it was no longer there. I found some other apk floating around but none will install.

I've bought calibre sync to create a new library. I use Moon Reader to read. However, what I'm in desperate need of is a replacement for CC interface, where I could sort the books in collections, author, titles, series etc. Is there a replacement for the interface that will work with calibre sync?

I travel a lot where I'm without internet so I need something that can store the library on an sd card.

Suggestions anyone? This is driving me bonkers.
MJLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:09 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
in calibre sync you do have a filter option that lets you filter by Author, Publisher, Tags, Series, Language, Ratings, Formats and Custom Columns.

(This is looking at a synced Calibre Content Server library).
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert