Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Today, 06:43 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Organizing Icons

Over the years I have gained a pretty large icon directory. The problem is that I want to change the names of some of them and also see what each one looks like in Calibre. There is no real way to show how an icon looks in the library without actually assigning a rule to it.

Is there some possible way to see the icons in Calibre BEFORE applying them in the rules? ALso, if there are a lot of icons for rules (I have dedicated columns specifically to hold icons so I can easily see a lot of things in my library without having to hunt around for it).

My goal is to weed out duplicate icons, rename them all so I can tell what they are when looking at rules and standaradize the rules/icons in each library. Also, would be nice to know if I have conflicting or duplicate rules since I can't read the exports, I have to manually go in and check them out.

I want to start fresh, but there are too many rules set to do that.

Suggestions?
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:17 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Examine the "column_icon_rules" section in the metadata_db_prefs_backup.json file in the library folder, alongside the cc_icons folder on your configuration directory.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-07-06 09_12_10-.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	417.3 KB
ID:	209385

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert