Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM   #1
babadockia
Zealot
babadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: kobo aura hd, trekstor pyrus maxi with texet 138 firmware
Elipsa 2E

Hi, everyone!
Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you for just being here, in the big wide open and for making my reading experiences so pleasantly unforgettable with the best under 8” reader, the Kobo Aura One. Since having my first reader, a kobo glo, I wanted to make them look exactly like a physical book. i was very close with a 6.8” boox, then I discovered the 8” through a PocketBook which suffered a terrible accident, I sat on it. This incident came right in the perfect moment to get my Aura One which lived with me for the past seven years. Lately it developed some sort of battery drainage when using KoReader, like 30-50% in two-three days, plus the charging port getting funky on me. All of these were not unsurpassable, mind you, I only wanted a bigger one. And here comes the mighty Elipsa 2E. I’ve been only had it from noon today (it’s past midnight here, in Sweden), but I can say that, with the fonts that I use, Coelacanth, Garamond and Baskerville, is simply gorgeous. Ar first, after pushing the buy now button, I had some second thoughts about the screen being “only” 227 ppi, but I can assure that I can’t see any differences betwenn the E2 and the Aura One. Finally, a reader which resembles to a hard cover book. Yes, a reader, not a tablet and, no, I didn’t test the note taking capabilities because I bought it only for readinf. I know, it’s a bit expensive but I had a pretty good cut, like 12% because the box was open. Again, thank to the entire Mobile Read team, you all make a superb job.
LE. The KoReader is rising the Elipsa 2E to the highest levels. It renders all my fonts absolutely gorgeously

Last edited by babadockia; Yesterday at 07:04 PM.
babadockia is offline   Reply With Quote