Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 05:18 PM   #1
porphyry5
Connoisseur
porphyry5 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara, Onyx Boox Monte Cristo
Optimum image size in pixels to fit Kobo Libre 2 screen

I have .jpg images I can convert to a pdf to read on Kobo Libre 2.

There is an extensive white border around all the images, so I can use imagemagick to crop them to the ideal size to fit Libre's screen.

What is that ideal size in pixels?
porphyry5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:28 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
The Libra 2 screen is 1264 x 1680 pixels. You may want to use a few pixels per side for a margin so say, 1254 x 1672 for the actual image.

Though personally, I would prefer a CBZ or an ePub format to store those images.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 06:27 PM   #3
porphyry5
Connoisseur
porphyry5 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara, Onyx Boox Monte Cristo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The Libra 2 screen is 1264 x 1680 pixels. You may want to use a few pixels per side for a margin so say, 1254 x 1672 for the actual image.

Though personally, I would prefer a CBZ or an ePub format to store those images.
Thanks much.
porphyry5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
imagemagick, jpegs, kobo libra 2, pdf as ebook