Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-26-2009, 02:04 AM   #1
CribQuilter
Enthusiast
CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Just wanted to say...

I have read 68 books (all downloaded legally) that were completely free since my most fabulousa hubby gifted me this most awesome reader for Christmas.

He is told almost on a daily basis how much I love him for breaking the house rules and buying a $300 item for me. It has officially paid for itself.

I love love LOVE my reader you guys!! If you are on the fence about buying one of these magnificant items please just go do it. There are enough free "book" out there to download (yes they are legal too) that you can get your moneys worth quickly.

So I just wanted to say I LOVE MY READER!! oh and my hubby too for buying it for me!!

Thank you for listening to my shout out

P.S The blue reader is the BEST one out there, but if you cannot find it the others will do the job you need done!
CribQuilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 03:05 AM   #2
Teddman
Addict
Teddman will become famous soon enoughTeddman will become famous soon enoughTeddman will become famous soon enoughTeddman will become famous soon enoughTeddman will become famous soon enoughTeddman will become famous soon enough

I love the 505 too. I read much faster than I did with paperbacks, and I read more often... I agree anyone who's into reading should get off the fence and pick up an e-reader (preferably a silver 505)!
Teddman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2009, 03:11 AM   #3
Fathermole
Connoisseur
Fathermole began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
You could read faster if you had a red one .
Fathermole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #4
hnoto
Groupie
hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS 505
I got mine for Xmas too and found it to be such a great gift that we got one for my mom for her bday in February. I have a feeling Dad will want one this year too.
hnoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #5
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
I don't remember life without my reader. Since the PRS-505 has come into my life on December of 2007, I have bought 2 paper books and only read 1 so far. I've read over 400 ebooks since and saved a ton of money! I only learned about ebook readers Thanksgiving of 2007 and for an avid reader it was gold!
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #6
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
it's the best thing, isn't it?? but silver truly is speed lightning.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #7
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Red is best. Red makes electrons move faster.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 11:51 PM   #8
CribQuilter
Enthusiast
CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CribQuilter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

My only problem wth my reader is that people will not leave me alone when I am reading, or worse they read over my shoulder. This is NOT good when you are reading a particularly smutty novel and you are in the steamy sex scene. My boss did this to me. I was mortified. Thankfully, he was just awstruck by my BEAUTIFUL BLUE reader!!
CribQuilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 09:52 AM   #9
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
We are in the same boat.
I <3 my sony 505(c)
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:24 AM   #10
benham
Guru
benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.benham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, PRS-505 (BLUE)
The problem is I have 2 new pbooks on my TBR pile that are pre-Sony 505. I have to read them to continue the Doc Ford series
benham is offline   Reply With Quote