Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
ould
Zealot
ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
ATTN Canucks SonyStyle.ca reader deals

Sonystyle.ca is currently offering deals on the PRS-300 and PRS-600

The PRS-300 is currently $40 off @ $199.99 and if you apply coupon code CJFMPLC15 you can save another $15 bringing the total to $184.99

The PRS-600 is currently $50 off @ $299.99 and if you apply coupon code CJFMPLC25 you can save another $25 bringing the total to $274.99

Enjoy! Lowest prices I have seen in Canada. NCIX is currently offering very similar pricing on both readers but with the coupons Sonystyle is currently a few $'s cheaper plus they have free shipping. I am trying to resist ordering a PRS-300 for myself, played with one in store and really like the smaller form factor....

I just went through the checkout procedure with a PRS-300 and the discounts all worked. Haven't hit the checkout yet as my "old" PRS-500 is still working fine. Must resist...

Kevin
ould is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:39 PM   #2
Croptop
Groupie
Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Croptop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Pixel 8 Pro
Thanks for the info, Kevin. Now I have to try to resist upgrading my PRS-300 to a PRS-600.
Croptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert