Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
barb2cats
Connoisseur
barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle 2, iPhone, VIZIO
Thumbs up Phoebe Atwood Taylor ebooks on Amazon

Taylor is one of my favorites, so I keep looking for her in ebook format.

Today I found three titles on Amazon at $4.99 each:

Cape Cod Mystery (#1 Asey Mayo) dated 5-31-2012

Diplomatic Corps (singleton, I think) dated 6-18-2012

Iron Clew (#? Leonidas Witherell, (don't think it is #1), dated 7-14-2012

I'm guessing they may be coming out on a monthly basis.

Beginning with a Bash also appeared on screen, but vanished when I tried to order it.

Skewball 1940s era mysteries, which I cannot read in public because I giggle too much.
barb2cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:32 AM   #2
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
These look good! Thanks for posting. I find six titles.

Phoebe Atwood Taylor books
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2012, 08:36 AM   #3
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Lovely, She's hilarious, and I'm such a 40s fan I love the whole ambience too.
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:59 PM   #4
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
I love the Leonidas Witherall stories. Beginning with a Bash is just so funny ... and I read it in the German translation! I must get the English version!
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote