Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-05-2024, 05:30 PM   #1
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe and Libra Colour
Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E

Selling my two black and white Kobos. The Libra 2 has been used by me for only two months, I bought it in February then switched to the Libra Colour on April 30.

Both in immaculate condition, with original boxes etc.

The Libra 2 has the beautiful official Lavender standing cover, also in immaculate condition, also with box.

Please let me know if you are interested in either (or both) of these gorgeous devices.

Last edited by Pjama; 06-09-2024 at 04:11 PM.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2024, 06:08 PM   #2
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
You might want to specify whether your Libra 2 is the black or white version.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2024, 07:41 PM   #3
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleron Ives View Post
You might want to specify whether your Libra 2 is the black or white version.

It is a practically pristine white Libra 2
Old 06-07-2024, 12:54 PM   #4
Pjama
Guru

I will be leaving this here for three weeks or so before putting them on eBay. Will see if I get any offers here in the meantime. All the best

Ended

Last edited by Pjama; 06-09-2024 at 04:12 PM.