Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old Today, 02:23 AM   #1
jhb-812
jhb-812 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 10e
The Atlantic missing cover story and first feature

The recipe for the Atlantic (the magazine, not TheAtlantic.com) excludes the cover story and the first article in the features section.

I have only used this recipe for the two latest editions of the magazine, and both exclude the same articles. But I cannot say for sure whether it's a recent problem or a long-term one. I didn't find any info in the forum about it — sorry if it's a duplicate or known issue.

Thanks so much for these recipes, they are really great.
_

P.S. I am not using any login info for this recipe. If that is a fix, please let me know how to add login info as I couldn't find a place to do so for the Atlantic.
jhb-812 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:57 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...2e937d9e482080
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 05:22 AM   #3
jhb-812
jhb-812 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 10e
Thanks so much!
jhb-812 is online now   Reply With Quote