Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-27-2019, 02:44 PM   #1
DaMoo
-
DaMoo began at the beginning.

Device: KA1
Extract fonts for use in other readers

I have a KA1 and I'd like to extract / copy / symlink the fonts available in nickel for use with other reader software like KOReader. I tried searching the forum but didn't find much information for extracting files from the system image of the device. Does anyone know how I can access the font files?
DaMoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 03:18 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
You can't, all system fonts are obfuscated/encrypted.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert