Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-20-2024, 04:50 AM   #1
Colonel Cathcart
Addict
Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colonel Cathcart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Error communicating with device

This has never happened to me before, and it's just this one book that I get an error when I try to Send to device.
I'm using Calibre 7.12 on Windows 10 trying to send it to my Kobo Libra H20 with the latest firmware. I'm using Kobo Extended Driver.
Any suggestions? Or if you need additional information I'll be happy to provide it.
Bellow you'll find the details (I only redacted my PC user name, replaced by the same number of characters):

Code:
calibre, version 7.12.0
ERROR: Error: Error communicating with device

[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\XXXXXX\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calibre__atj1j0k\\v5g7423p_epub_container\\OEBPS\\Text\\C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_C%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B8.xhtml'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre\gui2\device.py", line 111, in run
  File "calibre\gui2\device.py", line 645, in _upload_books
  File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver", line 422, in upload_books
  File "calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 2238, in upload_books
  File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.device.driver", line 204, in _modify_epub
  File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.container", line 122, in __init__
  File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.container", line 392, in __run_async_over_content
  File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.container", line 379, in __run_async
  File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.container", line 375, in __run_async
  File "concurrent\futures\_base.py", line 449, in result
  File "concurrent\futures\_base.py", line 401, in __get_result
  File "concurrent\futures\thread.py", line 58, in run
  File "calibre_plugins.kobotouch_extended.container", line 286, in forced_cleanup
  File "calibre\ebooks\oeb\polish\container.py", line 611, in raw_data
  File "calibre\ebooks\oeb\polish\container.py", line 1068, in open
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\XXXXXX\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\calibre__atj1j0k\\v5g7423p_epub_container\\OEBPS\\Text\\C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5_C%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B8.xhtml'
Colonel Cathcart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 05:54 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Do an epub to epub conversion first to fix the bugs in the epub file.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert