Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-27-2019, 12:25 PM   #1
gulpygoo
gulpygoo began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox max 2
onyx boox max 2:- is this a bootloop?

Booted up my onyx today and it just went on an endless booting process without getting anywhere. I haven't done anything to it (updates etc). When I try a factory reset it doesn't work. When I hold exit button and power as variously suggested here - no joy - just an occasional return to ONYX splash screen and then back to endless bootup....What do I do?
Thanks in advance for any replies/help
gulpygoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 02:53 PM   #2
gulpygoo
gulpygoo began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox max 2
OK after a whole afternoon of trying various combinations of return+power with usb connected/not connected for varying intervals it suddenly performed the reset and I'm up and running again...thank God.
Panic Over
gulpygoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-28-2019, 06:35 AM   #3
Bob Willis
Enthusiast
Bob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBob Willis can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle, IPAD Pro, Boox Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulpygoo View Post
OK after a whole afternoon of trying various combinations of return+power with usb connected/not connected for varying intervals it suddenly performed the reset and I'm up and running again...thank God.
Panic Over
Congratulations! It seems that it works well now.
Bob Willis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bootloop, onyx boox max 2