Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-01-2017, 07:46 PM   #1
annadallen
annadallen began at the beginning.

Device: none
Need to Find Where Books are Stored

I am trying to find the folder that i originally set up to store my ebooks. Does anyone know how to find it?
annadallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 09:11 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Start calibre, select a book, press 'O' and the location will be in the file managers location bar. Or do a search for metadata.db on your disk drives.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
storage