Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-28-2016, 06:05 AM   #1
erito3ui84
erito3ui84 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Chapter scroll issues and Windows size not saved

My english is not that good, i hope you can understand what i mean.
Windows 10 x64.

1) To read my ebooks I use the "flow mode" (where the text is not broken up into pages). So i have to scroll with my mouse to read the next few lines. It works fine, but if i reach the end of a chapter it just jumps to the next chapter before i have read all lines. It is really annoying. Is there any option to change that behaviour, so new chapter does not break text flow?

2) Is there any option to save the size of the book window? It always resets the book size and location to default if i open the book again.
erito3ui84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:38 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
IN THE VIEWER Preferences (see image)

tick Save Layout
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	View_save layout.JPG
Views:	191
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	150542  
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert