Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-21-2024, 10:39 PM   #1
FickleHare
FickleHare began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
Downgrading KoReader on Kobo?

The latest update of KoReader has disrupted several features I rely on, including the Calibre KOReader Sync (which no longer updates the "Last Read" date) and the highlights function using a version of KoReader Highlights. Could you please guide me on how to downgrade to the previous version? Thanks!
FickleHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2024, 06:08 PM   #2
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
When I had issues with newer version, I just "upgraded" to older version, ie I have copied older version files over newer ones. It worked just fine.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert