Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-12-2024, 04:57 PM   #1
InnovationHack
InnovationHack began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Poke3
Scribe: covers not going with books

Since the new update, I have moved books over and they do not travel with their covers. I have tried reconnecting, etc...no dice. I'm using 7.3 of calibre.
InnovationHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 09:32 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
yes, scribe was changed to mtp, which means there is no way to workaround the amazon cover bug.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2024, 05:45 AM   #3
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
IF you have a 2nd Kindle, that's not a scribe, I think there are files that can be copied once the other kindle covers are fixed. However I may be be misunderstanding what the Scribe owners are doing. I only have more boring Kindles only used to buy Amazon books or test new books for Amazon. I don't read on them.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote