Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 09:28 AM   #1
jospalau
Groupie
jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Ares
Kindle came registered

Got a new Kindle for the kids and came registered in my account?

It seems it was registered the day I made the order.

Has this happened to anyone? It connected automatically and updated after turning it on.

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalk
jospalau is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:15 AM   #2
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle PW1
IIRC when you're ordering any Kindle model by default a checkbox for "Link device to your Amazon account to simplify setup" is checked / enabled. And of you don't deselect that the device will be pre-registered to Amazon account the order was made from.
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 11:00 AM   #3
jospalau
Groupie
jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Ares
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanNS View Post
IIRC when you're ordering any Kindle model by default a checkbox for "Link device to your Amazon account to simplify setup" is checked / enabled. And of you don't deselect that the device will be pre-registered to Amazon account the order was made from.
That makes sense. I have ordered a few and never happened

I was crazy for a moment.

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalk
jospalau is online now   Reply With Quote