Notices

Old 11-15-2008, 02:07 PM   #1
adi
Enthusiast
adi began at the beginning.

Device: irex digital reader
Suggestions for comfortable pen

Hi,

I just got my Irex reader, and it seems to be very good for reading A4 sized pdfs. However, I find the included stylus to be too small to use for writing. What pens would you recommend that work with the reader and are comfortable and accurate (the included stylus does seem to calibrate well).

Thanks,

Adi
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:43 PM   #2
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
To avoid a re-thread, here's one from the iRex' DR1000 forum: Accessories discussion It includes the covers, but in the middle offers various comments on compatible pens ("penabled" technology) and where to get them.

Personally, I got iRex' Pro pen after comparing prices with some of the nicer Wacom pens. You can see a comparison between pens in my Unboxing thread. It's the middle one. On the right is the Intuos pen for comparison, but you can't use those unfortunately.

Note that the extra button and eraser on top aren't supported yet, but may be in the future.

Last edited by allovertheglobe; 11-15-2008 at 02:46 PM.
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
stylus, wacom pen