Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 08:49 AM   #1
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Logged out of Kobo desktop

Slightly unexpectedly, when I started Kobo Desktop a few hours ago it popped up a dialog saying my books were not all available to me any more. That sounded scary but as it had logged me out I think that's all that it meant.

Logging back in again was fine, but I had to download all my books from Kobo again. So ultimately no harm done. (Except I wish Kobo desktop had a "download all" option. Having to click on every single book is a chore.)

However it was pretty unusual. Has something changed in Kobo Desktop recently that might have caused this? I have probably upgraded macOS since last running it, possibly changed my billing address too, otherwise nothing really has changed. Changing billing address has not previously caused it to freak out.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
desktop app, mac