Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 01:11 PM   #1
MrJamesEMcBride
Enthusiast
MrJamesEMcBride began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung GalaxyTab S6 Lite
Backup file created when deleting multiple books from library??

A long while back, while deleting books from my library that seemed to be duplicates, it seemed that if I deleted a lot of books at once, a file was being created that seemed to be a way to undo the deletion if I needed to. I think the word 'delete' was in the filename, but I cannot remember. I thought I remembered those files being created in the root folder of the drive containing the Calibre library, but I am not sure of that.

The reason that I am asking about this is that just recently I was deleting dupes again and I am NOT seeing those files that I remember being created before, and I am wondering why.

Does Calibre have a setting somewhere that would cause something like that to happen, where it would create an "undo file" of some sort when a large number of books are deleted at once?

I am wondering if it was some kind of 3rd party tool that was doing that previously.
MrJamesEMcBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:51 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Restore Recently deleted is on the Delete Icon MENU
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert