Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-25-2021, 04:54 AM   #1
ivanuskask
ivanuskask began at the beginning.

Device: PB Inkpad3 Pro
Inkpad 3 Pro custom PDF fonts

Hi, I rooted PB and wanted to add additional PDF fonts. Copied ttfs and otfs into System\Fonts and also to Adobe\Fonts but it is not working (in pdf book some letters are missing). Already installed adobe fonts are in the form of lnk file. Any ideas how to do it? Thanks. Ivan
ivanuskask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 02:01 AM   #2
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Isn't PDF the one format, which does not allow you to change fonts?
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert