Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM   #1
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Where are the Calibre Program icons located?

I want to make a library column for my "copy columns" library (basically it has the standardized columns I want to keep for my libraries and I send empty books from it to other libraries to help standardize them) I want to make the "column" icon used in the regular Calibre setup for the library column. I can't find the icon locations. Not interested in hunting down and downloading a "column" from the internet when the icon from Calibre works fine.

EDIT:

Nevermind, found them in the program folder.

Last edited by Rellwood; Yesterday at 08:10 PM.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
It is a Resource
Code:
C:\Program Files\Calibre2\app\resources\images
If you put YOUR custom versions into
YOUR
Code:
C:\Users\YOUR\AppData\Roaming\calibre\resources\images
Those get used instead AND They survive Calibre updates
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert