Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-26-2024, 10:26 AM   #1
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Features I always forget I have

This morning was a case in point. Web surfing on my phone I saw an article that interested me on the Minix o/s that included a link to the original book on the system in PDF format. I downloaded it thinking I'd have to remember to add it to calibre when I'm at the Chromebook.

Of course if rather read it on my Kobo Libra Colour but thought I'd have to wait till it was in calibre. Suddenly I remembered... Google Drive! Quick upload from the phone to GDrive and voila... PDF on the Libra!

Of course this also makes me think I should add an AutoAdd folder in calibre pointing to a folder on GDrive (and before @jswolf chimes in, my library is NOT on a cloud driver).

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote