Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old Today, 12:12 AM   #1
mattfr
mattfr began at the beginning.

Device: none
Making page/chapter breaks in Sigil 1.9.2

Hi, I am having trouble making page/chapter breaks in my Epub. I have entered code such as epub:type="pagebreak" within a span with no success. Any help with this would be appreciated. It is Epub 3. Thanks.
mattfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:52 AM   #2
Astroman
Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Astroman can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

The best and most consistent solution is to split your text into separate xhtml files, one file for each chapter.

I strongly recommend reading the Sigil User Guide, available on https://sigil-ebook.com/sigil/support/. There's even a chapter called "Create Files For Each Chapter" with tips and instructions on how to do it.
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 03:55 AM   #3
mattfr
mattfr began at the beginning.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
mattfr is offline   Reply With Quote